Badger Software collaborates with i2O to extend its suite of smart network solutions
Tuesday 25th September 2018
Badger Software is proud to announce that its CLIO product will power the new event management solution eNet, provided by i2O.
eNet enables water companies to manage events that lead to loss of, or disruption to, water supply. It
- Ensures that relevant information is easy to access
- Keeps everyone up-to-date in every location with every action and decision taken, including the rationale behind them
- Enables post-event review to be undertaken efficiently
In this way:
• Less water is lost/less pollution occurs
• Fewer customers are affected and for less time
• Fewer penalties are imposed
• Less damage occurs to reputation
i2O provides a suite of smart network solutions to help water utilities respond to the challenges created by an increasing and urbanising population, more extreme weather events, ageing infrastructure, more demanding customers and constraints on expenditure. More than 100 utilities in over 35 countries around the world have installed i2O solutions since the company was founded in 2005; reducing leaks, bursts, energy and operating costs, extending asset life, improving customer service, and achieving return on investment within 12 months.
eNet will in due course be more closely integrated with i2O's suite of smart network solutions:
- iNet, the network monitoring and analytics solution, which can identify events
- oNet, the advanced pressure management solution, which can enable remote control and automatic optimisation of pressure in the network
Rob Brigham, Badger Software's CEO commented "i2O is a global leader in smart network solutions and helps us to penetrate a new market more quickly by ensuring that our product is tailored to the needs of water companies and leverages the power of their existing solutions."
Joel Hagan, i2O CEO commented "We are delighted to have found best-in-class software that can help us quickly extend our suite of smart network solutions. Badger has been a delight to work with. Water companies have significant challenges but no more money to deal with them and they need cost-effective ways to identify, diagnose and resolve incidents that affect their ability to supply water to their customers."